Our Recorded Services
Easter 6 - 9.5.2021
Easter 5 - 2.5.2021
8am BCP weekly
Please join us at our Communion service, which follows the 1662 Book of Common Prayer and lasts 30 minutes.
- Week 1: @ Holy Trinity, Forest Row
- Week 2: @ St Dunstan's, Ashurst Wood
- Week 3: @ Holy Trinity, Forest Row
- Week 4: @ St Dunstan's, Ashurst Wood
10am Parish Communion Service weekly
Our joint service of Modern Communion with hymns and/or songs is family friendly and lasts for an hour.
- Week 1: @ St Dunstan's, Ashurst Wood
- Week 2: @ Holy Trinity, Forest Row
- Week 3: @ St Dunstan's, Ashurst Wood
- Week 4: @ Holy Trinity, Forest Row
- Week 5: All Age Worship Alternating between the 2 churches so the 1st 5th Sunday in one and the 2nd 5th Sunday in the other
Sunday Club runs alongside the church service giving the children some space of their own to GROW IN.
3.30pm Messy Church @ St Dunstan's, Ashurst Wood (suspended due to Covid at the moment)
Messy Church is ideal for families with younger children. Role your sleeves up and get stuck in to play and pray together, with tea after!
6pm Holy Communion monthly (4pm in the winter months)
Week 2: @ St Dunstan's, Ashurst Wood
This is a simple service of Holy Communion lasting about an hour aiming to create a space of peace and calm before the business of the week ahead.
Morning prayer daily 9am Mon - Fri @ Holy Trinity, Forest Row
Evening prayer daily 5.30pm Mon-Sat @ St. Dunstan's, Ashurst Wood.
Blurb goes here
10am Healing Service (2pm in the winter months)
Blurb goes here
This is a sung traditional service which follows the Book of Common Prayer which the church has been using since 1662. The poetic language of this ancient liturgy along with the chants used as we sing the responses helps us to connect to our roots and reminds us of the timelessness of God.
This service takes place once a quarter and involves sung and chanted prayers, meditation, a period of silence, and liturgical readings.
All Age Worship on the 5th Sunday
Join us for a relaxed service with singing and movement for little ones . Lasts around 45mins.